We know the Minack is a special place for many people. Special because of its beauty, special because of the story behind it, special because of the memories they make here. If you love the Minack, please help us to protect its magic for future generations by becoming one of our special Friends.
Friends Help Each Other
As a Friend you’ll be supporting the work of the charitable trust that cares for our theatre and in return we’ll say thank you by giving you exclusive benefits, including discounts, priority booking and much more.
If you’re a UK taxpayer, you can increase the value of your donation by 25%, through our simple Gift Aid Scheme.
Becoming a Friend is easy and your subscription lasts from 1st December to 30th November, renewable annually.
Friendship is Precious
We value your friendship and will give you benefits in return:
- Regular e-newsletters including advance information on our future events.
- Priority online booking for selected shows. In future, events will be released for sale at different times during the year. Where possible, this will include a priority booking period for Friends.
- Best ticket prices and opportunities to save on early-bird and special offers.
- As part of our environmental awareness, we have moved to electronic ticketing wherever possible. If we need to mail out tickets, Friends will not be charged for postage.
- No booking administration fee.
- Free exchange or refund of tickets, subject to availability.
- 10% discount in our food outlets and shop on presentation of your membership card. Please note this does not apply to third-party catering.
- Free entry to the theatre during advertised visiting hours, for you and up to 3 friends, on presentation of your membership card. Pre-booking online is advisable and essential at busy times.
- Occasional opportunities to visit other attractions free using your membership card.
If you are interested in becoming our Friend and require more information please call the box office on 01736 810181.
2020 memberships lapsed on November 30.
If you were a member during 2020 and wish to continue supporting us please purchase a new membership.