The theatre is presently closed to the public, however, we are hoping we will be able to present our festive theatre programme over Christmas, subject to government guidance at the time. If you have bought tickets for future events we’ll contact you if this changes & of course we’ll keep you updated through social media & on this website.
What we are doing to make you and our staff feel safe . . . .
- Restricting visitor numbers
- Providing timed entrance slots
- Providing Perspex screening at all retail and information points
- Providing hand sanitiser stations throughout the theatre
- Patrolling our site to monitor visitor activity
- Using one-way systems where necessary to enable social distancing
- Carrying out enhanced cleaning throughout your visit
- Providing personal protective equipment (PPE) to our staff
- Operating a paperless and cashless system
In return, please show you care by . . . .
- Keeping to the arrival time you have booked
- Showing your ticket on a mobile device where possible
- Respecting the social distancing measures in place
- Following any one-way signs
- Washing your hands for 20 seconds after using our facilities and using hand sanitiser when necessary
- Supporting our staff by showing patience whenever queuing is required